When it comes to installing a swimming pool, there are many homeowners who have many questions but not a source to find accurate answers from. The most common among them is choosing the material of the swimming pool. As discussed in our previous blogs, there are three main types of swimming pool materials:
- Vinyl pool
We generally recommend the people who are on a lower budget to have vinyl pool installations as they are quite affordable. If you are someone who is looking for a similar pocket-friendly solution, then you might want to know all about this material. In this case, do go through our answers on some of the frequently asked questions about vinyl pool installation.
1. Why should one choose a vinyl pool installation?
As stated above, budget is surely a common reason for vinyl pool installation but there are many other reasons for which home-owners prefer it.
- Families love this material as it is smooth on the skin, as opposed to rough concrete floorings. This makes the pool children friendly.
- They can be easily customized into any shape and depth.
2. How much time should you expect in building an in-ground vinyl liner swimming pool?
There are many factors that govern the time of an in-ground vinyl pool installation, which are:
- Permit- Getting a permit to build a pool can itself take about two to eight weeks and more.
- Build- The build of the pool can take about a month from laying a basic foundation to achieving complete finesse.
- Pool Liners- This is the last installation that will take place in your pool. It is generally conducted after you are done with other construction projects and decking in your backyard.
All this can take time and so we stress our clients to start early on their vinyl pool installation project. Also, it is equally crucial to hire professionals who can coordinate your pool build and landscape, to completely enhance your backyard appeal.
3. How long does it take for an above ground vinyl pool installation?
Above ground vinyl pools take a lot less time towards installation. Depending upon your size, the installation should not take more than two days. But before you get all happy about it, you are forgetting that even above ground pools need decking. Decking can take between three to six days in installation, depending upon your choice of materials and size.
4. How long will a vinyl liner last?
Vinyl liners can last from twelve to twenty and more years, depending upon your use. The key to having a better vinyl liner life is to have proper pool maintenance and chemical balancing of the pool water. Due to this, we would suggest that you leave this to the professionals and make yourself free and open to enjoy some fun times with your family and friends.
5. How much will it cost to change my vinyl pool liner?
The cost of changing your vinyl liner should be somewhere around $3200 to $4500, depending upon your vinyl pool installation’s size, depth, shape, and condition of its surface.
If you have made up your mind for having a vinyl pool installation then we are certain that you might have more questions and doubts. Feel free to contact us anytime, we will be happy to solve your query or assist you with your project. Call us on 416.504.5263 or drop us a mail on email@example.com to ask for a free consultation. Get in touch today!