Vinyl Pool Construction & Installation
At Land-Con, we strive to create a backyard getaway for you according to your specifications. We have a team of dedicated specialists for our swimming pool projects. We specialize in the design, construction, and installation of vinyl liner pools.
Components of a Vinyl Liner Pool
There are five main elements of a vinyl liner pool:
- Pool Base
It is the base of the swimming pool typically made of grout or vermiculite. The mixture is applied on top of the soil, and once it reaches the required consistency, the liner is installed on top of it.
The liner is made of vinyl that is a widely-produced synthetic plastic polymer. It typically has a thickness of less than one millimetre. There are two types of vinyl liners, the embossed liner that is soft and varies in thickness, and non-embossed liner that is flat across the top.
- Wall Panels
They are used to make up the walls of the vinyl liner pool and are made of aluminum, steel, or polymer.
- Pool Steps
White plastic pool steps, made of polymer, are the standard type used with a vinyl liner and are attached to the wall.
- Pool Border or Coping
Coping is the perimeter around the top of a pool, and is typically made of aluminum.
Average Cost of a Vinyl Liner Pool
There are two types of cost of the pool as follows:
Initial or Upfront Cost – The upfront or initial cost of a pool is what you pay when you buy it. The factors influencing your upfront cost are:
- Size and shape of the vinyl liner pool
- Region or location
- Additional features that you may want
- The thickness of the vinyl liner
- Types of pool steps and benches
- Kind of wall panels for the pool
Lifetime Cost – A vinyl liner typically lasts 5-9 years. The lifetime cost refers to the expense of maintenance, replacements, and repairs which you may spend throughout its life, after the pool construction and installation.
Our Vinyl Pool Construction & Installation Procedure
We follow a systematic procedure of vinyl pool installation to make the entire process hassle-free.
Step 1: Excavating your backyard for vinyl liner pools as per the size and shape decided, and verifying the pool elevations.
Step 2: Installing the plumbing and electrical lines for the pool.
Step 3: Forming the actual structure for your vinyl pool and setting up the pool walls.
Step 4: Installing the decorative coping and tiles for the pool.
Step 5: Installing the hardscape including the vinyl liner and pouring concrete to set the walls.
Step 6: Adding proper finishing to the pool interiors.
Step 7: Filling the pool with water and starting up the project.
Why Choose Us for Vinyl Pool Installation & Construction?
- We have more than 20 years of experience in the field of construction and installation of swimming pools.
- We know all ins and outs of pool construction.
- We use the highest quality materials and have a team of pool experts to create an incredible swimming pool for you.
- We have a wide selection of pool designs and layouts to suit the architecture of your house.
- We also provide customized pool construction as per your requirements.
- We will help you build a pool that is beautiful as well as functional.
Hire the Experts for Backyard Vinyl Pool Construction & Installation Now!