Swimming pools personify fun. From the bustle at parties to the relaxation in solitude, they are well-suited for every mood.
Since, most pools are designed to be the focal point, choosing the right hue for them is a major decision for every house owner. Adding the right shade to your swimming pool can greatly influence the mood you’d like to set. Furthermore, it enhances the overall appeal. To help you add colour to your swimming pool, we bring to you a set of tips you can follow.
Two Techniques to Add Colour to Your Swimming Pool
The colour of the pool liner is an important element since it gives your pool a basic tint. Although the surrounding is just as important, deciding the colour of the pool is one of the decisions the house owner has to ponder over even before they get it installed. Most swimming pool companies sell custom swimming pools which offer a wide range of liner colours that new buyers can choose from. Listed below are a few standard hues and their effect on the pool:
- A blue-coloured liner is one of the most common and basic shades. Not only does blue work well with all seasons, but it also blends well with most surroundings. Be it white patios or stone paving, green shrubs or yellow poolside lights, blue coating harmonizes well with all types of surrounding elements.
- White liners create a luminous effect when the sun is out. They enhance the crystalline effect of water.
- Turquoise linings have gained popularity due to the natural tropical look they provide to the pool.
- Although black is not a very popular choice, it is definitely a great choice if you want to give your pool a dramatic mysterious look.
- To give your pool a pond effect, you could use a dark green tint. Always remember the darker the shade of your swimming pool, the deeper it appears.
If you’ve already chosen your coating and want to change the way your pool looks now, don’t worry! You can always alter its surroundings. Listed below are a few ways to do so.
- If your pool is placed such that it takes the different tints of the weather, you are in luck. They accentuate their lining colour when they reflect direct sunlight.
- A lush green surrounding makes your pool appear darker when compared to a sandy-coloured pavement.
- A coral-shaded pavement is a great idea if you want to have a beach vibe in your own backyard.
- Lighting your swimming pool is also a great technique to add colours to it. Modern pool lights can last longer and they can also alter the colour of your pool to the one that you desire.
Get Your Very Own Custom Coloured Swimming Pool in Toronto
If you are looking for pool companies in Toronto that will help you select the best colour for your swimming pool, look no further! At Luxury Pools, we offer custom-coloured swimming pools at affordable prices. Call us at 416.504.5263 to learn more!
Also Read: Top Swimming Pool Designs & Trends for 2019