Swimming pool is a dream plan for a lot of us who want a little happening and cool backyard. However, it needs a lot of planning and guidance. The best time to install a pool can be different for everyone. It actually depends on your schedule and availability. However, if you ask experts about the best time to install a swimming pool, most of them would suggest FALL. Yes, this is offseason for a pool to be installed but that’s the idea. Labour and material cost is expected to come down during this time of the year besides other seasonal benefits.
Planning should definitely begin well in advance. This would give you time to build a fine piece which would not only enhance the backyard but also be a reason for you to flaunt.
Let is check a few details related with each season to understand which could probably be a better choice for swimming pool installation.
Summer is a season when you would want to be in the pool relaxing. Moreover, the installation process is quick with less destruction in the backyard. However, experts consider this as probably the worst time to install a swimming pool. Some of the reasons could be:
- Half of the season would go in the installation process
- Cost would increase because of high demand
- Wouldn’t be easy to engage good pool companies as most of them would be flooded with work
- Waste of the season in waiting for the pool to be ready
Winter could be considered as a planning and installation period for swimming pool installation. However, a few concerns might impede your plan.
- Climate during winters could be a concern making the installing process difficult
- Difficult to find good pool companies as most of them avoid working during winters
- There might be no difference in the cost as compared to the summers
Spring is the best time to plan a pool in your backyard. As the heat would heat-up, you would already be in the water enjoying the sun. However, some concerns pop up here as well.
- With huge demand, cost would drastically increase
- Difficult to engage good pool companies due to increasing demands
- Showers during this season might create problems in the installation process
Experts find this as the best time to install a swimming pool. The reasons being obvious.
- Easy to find good pool companies due to less demand
- Cost effective as off-season work
- Faster installation process as the ground would be dry
- Great season to plant trees around the pool
- Ample time to plan and execute the installation during fall and spring
- Before summer your pool would be ready
Various reasons pop up while planning a swimming pool. Season plays an important role in the installation. If you wish to have a pool in the backyard, there shouldn’t be any hush-hush. You should have time to plan and execute the same well. Moreover, the time which you choose should not disturb your schedule and pocket.
As a leading pool company in Toronto, we can help you install a swimming pool on your property that meets your needs. If you want a pool installed in your backyard, call us at 416.504.5263 today!
All the best and Happy Swimming!